Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well, today was the first day of school. Hooray!! I thought that was going to mean uninterrupted time to work on a few tutorials and get my Blog Candy up. Ah, the best laid plans! My husband and I got new iphones yesterday and we got them up and working late last night. This morning, I got my son off to his first day of middle school and was getting ready to take my daughter to the bus. I ran in to the "little girls room" before we headed out. I'll spare you the details but, my brand new iphone (I had only made 1 phone call on it, mind you!!) decided to commit suicide in the toilet bowl. So, instead of a fun day at home BY MYSELF, I spent the late morning and early afternoon at the Apple store replacing my phone.... not fixing... replacing. You see, iphones and water do not go together. So, basically, I dropped $200 down the toilet!! What a day!

I plan to TRY to get the blog candy up tonight after dinner. Thanks for your patience!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura! So so sad! I remember one day long ago when my daughter flushed 20 bucks down the toilet.
    I got to the bathroom just in time to hear her little voice say,"gah-gahs all gone. Bye Bye!"
    It is funny now, but wasn't then. Maybe one day you'll have a good laugh at 200 bucks gone down the drain. So sorry to hear about your troubles.
    Hugz-Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Weez Laura, that really brings into action, money down the toilet. Can you put them under some kind of insurance like home & contents????. I hope that your afternoon brings a better outcome, and a happier one.
    Cheers JuDe X







    Cheers JuDe X

    ReplyDelete