Friday, April 9, 2010

My Guy Instructions Correction!

Oops!

Every effort is made to have all the dimensions on these instructions correct, but sometimes things slip by even several sets of eyes. I have 2 dimension corrections and a Paper designation correction for the Well Suited page. These corrections do not effect the amount of paper you will need! Here are the corrections:

Earlier, I had revised the suit fronts to 2 3/4" wide. This was a false alarm...the fronts of the suit should stay at 3 1/2" wide

Under A Proper Gentleman, the two 2 1/4" x 4" tags are cut from this paper. the remaining tags and the tie are cut from the red striped The Sophisticate.

Please make these corrections on your instruction sheets.

I will email any revisions/corrections to all who have received the instructions. All instructions ordered after 4/9/10 will already be corrected.

Thank you!!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Laura,
    Can any of your followers come to the u-stream or do I have to be invited? Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura, I thoroughly enjoyed your upstream yesterday. I was so excited about the project. I got the instructions and used my own paper........now I wished I used "better" paper but it still turned out great and I went back afterward to "clean up some of my tags and insides. I thought this would be my prototype but it is turnoing out to be a reall gem!!!! Love it!!!I can't wait to show it to my gal pals an get bragging rights. I totally was able to follow along and completed my pages. I was able to totally sign on to see you but couldn't leave a comment - that's OK because there were enough comments already. The best thing was the announcement of the Purse tutorial - YAY!!!! I love that thing!!!! I will await other upcoming tutorials with great anticipation!!! Thanks so much for so much work that is put into this project. I know!!! hugs...........Patti

    ReplyDelete