Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ustream Class this Friday and Saturday!


Come join me this Friday evening and Saturday afternoon for another fun Ustream class making my new Gatefold Mini Album. This mini features a cool binding method using the spiral binding wires from Zutter's Bind It All or the new Memory Maker's Cinch. ( I will show you how to do use the wires without the binding machines as well!!) Below is a list of materials you will need if you want to work along with me during the show.

Mid-weight chipboard (this is about the thickness of matt board for artwork): (2) 4" X 5 1/4" for Fronts, (2) 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" for Sides, and an 8" x 5 1/2" piece for the back.

Cover Paper: (1)12" x 12" cut into (2) 6" x 12" OR (2) 6" x 12" (one for front, one for back)

Inside Cover and Binding sections: (2) 6" x 12" card stock sheets

Inside pages: (6) 6" x 12" card stock sheets (This makes six pages. For more pages, add more sheets in multiples of 2)

Binding Wires: (2) 6 "prong" sections

Adhesives: 1/4" Terrifically Tacky Tape (i.e. the red tape) is recommended as well as your favorite dry and liquid adhesives. Optional: 5" wide Xyron Create-A-Sticker

Other supplies: Paper trimmer, craft knife, scissors, etc.

Paper: Single or double sided pattern paper and or solid color card sock for page embellishment and tags. Feel free to add any ribbon, fiber, die-cuts and other embellishments

The class starts at 7pm Pacific Time on Friday and at 4pm Pacific Time on Saturday. CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream Channel. I will be recording the classes for those who want to watch again or those who can't join us!

2 comments:

  1. I can't join on Friday, but I will try and join on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't joined Ustream yet, but have watched your classes, and I am planning to tune in. As always, you are super creative and an inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete