Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Album Instructions

I have been DELUGED with requests for the Wedding Album instructions. Yes, they will be available as "Instructions Only" for those who want to use their own paper collection! In fact, I just put them up on Etsy. They won't, however, email out until 5/25/10.( All instructions are sent via PDF to the email address you have registered with Etsy to save time and shipping). I won't send them out until I am confident that everything is correct!

I have also added more of the uber popular Traditional version. My supplies won't arrive in time for me to send this batch out until May 27th. (I will send sooner if the goodies get here sooner!)

Got to get back to packaging kits!

Laura

PS I looked up from working this morning and saw this beautiful couple on the hillside behind the house.

7 comments:

  1. They are awesome, we live in a small town and they go through our yard to water and then back again each night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have seen a lot of deer in our area lately.
    Actually in the winter we saw a mama and her 2 little ones walking down the side walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW beautiful is that, what a blessing you have to get to see that site every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How cool is that??? You have a beautiful view and how wonderful that God's wee creatures visit you!! Love that picture!!!As busy as you are, isn't it refreshing to stop and enjoy the view? Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!!
    Blessings and hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete