Friday, December 10, 2010

Paper Bag Mini Album Ustream class TONIGHT!!



We are making paper bag albums tonight! Any kind of paper bag should work...don't need the fancy Michaels ones! I will be showing you a very versatile way to bind them...using rings, a binding system, or the classic accordian folds. Along with the bags, you will need patterned paper and cardstock. I won't have a pattern for the album assembly but I will have one for the tags I use. They came out cuter than I expected and I can't wait for you all to get a "peek" at them! We are going to have fun tonight!! I will also have more info on the upcoming NEW YEARS EVE BLOWOUT BASH!! Woo Hoo!!

CLICK HERE to go to my Ustream Channel... SEE you there

Laura

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one, I love paper bag albums. "See" you tonight Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't be there!! Just have to be content with Laura on playback!! Pity that ustream doesn't record the chat! Zelda got an idea?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it love it...having fun making it...sure hope I can catch up since we lost connection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Can't wait to watch the ustream! Your stuff is so cute and all your ideas are amazing!! You're my therapy:D thank you

    ReplyDelete