Friday, January 21, 2011

Whew! They are outa here!!...

The projects that I made for Tim Holtz Ideology booth are on their way to California! After I cleaned up my work space this morning (it looked like a paper tornado had hit!!), it all had a bit of a surreal quality. I can't wait to post the projects...I got 3 done...on Saturday, Jan 29th. I had hoped to make video's to post later before I shipped them out, but ran out of time, so I will make videos from the booth to post for you all. Now that they are done, I can get excited to head to LA myself!!

I will get to meet Tim while I am there, but I am just as excited to finally meet Barrie from Scrapadabado! I fly down with Carol and we meet up with Barrie at the airport (she flies in from Maui). Barrie has become a very dear friend...yet we have never met in person. I keep telling her I don't know if I can talk to her face to face...I may need to use my phone!!

I hope you all can join me tonight for a fun Ustream show! As most of you know, I have been a quilter for the past 15 years and only switched to paper about a year and a half ago. I have a studio FILLED with fabric!! I know many of you are cross-crafters as well. Let's pull out our fabric scraps and incorporate them into our scrap booking!! The show will start at 7pm Pacific. Click on the Ustream logo on the sidebar to go directly to my ustream channel. I will be doing a short part 2 tomorrow. I need to move it up to 9am Pacific and it will last about an hour. (Trev has a dcotor appt. so I need to shorten the class). Hope to see you all tonight!

Laura

7 comments:

  1. I will do my best to get up at 4 am ( swe. time) and join you! I don't have anything planned for Saturday, so I can sleep late ;) I have looked at all Tim´s previews since he started putting them up and I can't help wondering what you have used in your projects...

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - Now you can take a deep breath ... Exhale. You can relax and focus on your next big project(s). Looking forward to seeing your Tim" projects next week, I know they will be FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...Exciting...Marvelous!!! Wow, what an accomplishment to do all these great things. Now, off to CHA. Many of us are taking the trip vicariously through you!! Have a great time.

    See you tonight on the Ustream fabric class... WooooHooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for class tonight, have been going through withdrawals, took forever for Friday to get here this week. LOL

    p.s. waiting patiently NOT!!! LOL to see all the things you made for Tim's booth.

    see you tonight
    Peggy aka papercrafter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine the pressure you must have felt, designing for Tim. I'm sure whatever you came up with is fabulous. Can't wait to see them. See you tonight. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO excited for you and the wonderful time you're going to have at CHA. Can't wait to see the Tim projects, either, as I'm sure they're spectacular! See you tonight.

    Dori (Angelzmom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you! I am a huge fan of Tim Holtz and I can't image how you must have felt getting his call to design using his new "stash" of goodness! Can't wait to see what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete